Classic Grilled Salmon
Good seafood that’s good for you.
It’s hard to beat the classic char taste of wild-caught Grilled Salmon. Especially when it’s made with only the finest ingredients like sustainably caught Salmon and no artificial ingredients. Pair it with rice or salad for a naturally delicious meal. Add Grilled Salmon into your weekly meal routine for a great source of protein and omega-3’s.
There’s nothing artificial in the wild, so there’s nothing artificial in our Natural Catch.
- No artificial ingredients
- Non-GMO ingredients
- No artificial colors
- 100% sustainably wild-caught
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange seasoned side up on a metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 15-17 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 155ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Microwave Oven: (1100 Watts)
- 1. Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- 2. Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes**, or 2 fillets for 5 to 6 minutes**.
- 3. Rotate plate during cooking. Caution: Plate may be hot.
- Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
- **FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Salmon fillets, sauce.
Water, canola oil, potato starch, cane sugar, natural flavor, sea salt, spices, onion powder, citric acid, whey.
CONTAINS: SALMON, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars <1g|
|Incl. Added Sugars <1g||1%|
|Vitamin D 8mcg||40%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|340mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623